Upward Basketball League Sponsored By First Baptist Leeds
7481 Parkway Dr. | Leeds, AL 35094
Required Pre-Season Registration and Evaluation
Everyone must attend one basketball registration and evaluation. Estimated time is approximately 45 minutes to complete registration and evaluation with a completed REGISTRATION FORM. Four opportunities are available to best meet your schedule:
- Monday, Tuesday or Thursday, November 6, 7 or 9, 6-8 p.m.
- Saturday, November 11, 8-11 a.m.
Evaluations are an opportunity for us to orient families and players to the new season of Upward Sports. Basketball evaluations consist of a few basic drills for children to complete. We do these so every child obtains a rank and your child will be matched with evenly ranked players so that an inexperienced player will never play a child with 6 years experience. It also keeps it challenging for those children with skills who want to play equally matched players. This is one of the many reasons Upward Sports is so popular.
$70 due at Registration (uniforms are included)
One team practice will be scheduled each week on either Monday, Tuesday, Thursday or Friday evenings from 6-7 p.m (Practice 1) or from 7-8 p.m. (Practice 2). All practices will be held in the gym at FBC Leeds.
- Practices will begin December 4 through March 2
- NO PRACTICES will be scheduled for the week of December 11-15 or December 23-January 7 (Christmas Break)
Saturday Games - January 13 through March 3
Saturday games will be scheduled throughout the day beginning at 8 a.m. in the FBC Leeds gym.
End of Season Events (additional details to be provided)
- Parent Appreciation Breakfast and Recognition - Sunday, March 4th
- Awards Ceremony - Sunday, March 4th